JANUARY 27-29 / TROPICANA RESORT / ATLANTIC CITY
Vendor / Booth Info
As the the world’s largest gathering of Martial Arts Super Stars, Film/Combat Celebrities, and Renowned Masters from around the world, we invite Vendors of all types to join our global martial art venue, guess celebrities, martial artists and martial art dignitaries.
There will be a list of events going on during the entire weekend at the event.
We are working to get more celebrities at this event; you will receive a free VIP pass to meet them, and get early bird autographs - Note autograph costs are between you and the celebrity.
We will be listing you on our Facebook account. We will also list you on our website, and you have the option to upgrade to include advertising space.
Your company's name will appear on the back of the event program. If you want to upgrade your ad, please let us know.
EXCLUSIVE EVENTS FOSTER LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
1. There are NO REFUNDS on vendor space under ANY circumstance.
2. Each Vendor will get 1 VIP PASS for the weekend, for themselves, if a vendor has employees or help coming to this event, we will need forewarning of how many Exhibitor passes will be needed. Passes will NOT BE AVAILABLE the day of the event.
3. Action Martial Art Magazine will provide you with the number of tables you have requested. Each Table will also include 1 chair. If you only have 1 table, please let us know if you will need 2 chairs.
4. All additional equipment and furnishing are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. You may provide your own shelving, display materials, backdrops, and banners.
5. Action Martial Art Magazine Expo reserves the right to change booth locations at the promoter’s discretion.
Renting , Selling, or Subletting booth space is strictly prohibited.
6. Exhibitor understands the payment policy and agrees to pay as per the terms of this application. Payment is due with this contract. Please mail us a copy with an original signature.
7. There will be a $50.00 fee for any returned checks.
8. ALL Deposit’s and Payment are NON-REFUNDABLE
9. Exhibitors must be sure that all noise levels from sound systems are kept to a minimum. Action Martial Art Magazine Expo reserves the right to determine at what point that noise level constitutes interference with others, and must be discontinued.
10. No exhibit may block or interfere with other exhibits.
11. Exhibitor agrees to remain set up during all exhibition hours. No Early breakdowns or exhibits are allowed without prior consent of the show promoters.
12. Move OUT TIME:
All property must be removed from the premises Sunday by 8:00 p.m. or on Monday between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
There will be no dismantling of booths allowed during show hours. Large warehouse carts are available to move your merchandise. Vehicles are to be moved from loading areas promptly after loading and unloading is completed.
13. Exhibitor must stay within the boundaries of their exhibition space.
14. Dealer agrees that all merchandise for sale is legal and licensed.
15. Bootleg merchandise is prohibited, and the promoter is not responsible, but will take action if necessary.
16. ABSOLUTELY NO PORNOGRAPHY or ADULT ONLY MATERIAL is to be DISPLAYED AT ANY TIME.
17. Dealer agrees not to sell or distribute any adult material to minors.
18. Adult video tapes and DVDS are not allowed at all.
19. NO REFUNDS will be given if an exhibitor cancels. A one year transfer will be granted and payment will be applied to next show.
20. HOLD HARMLESS
By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by both terms and conditions set on this application. You acknowledge that failure to abide by the rules may result in the loss of your Exhibitor privileges without recourse or refund by agreeing to exhibit at Action Martial Art Magazine - Hall of Fame. By signing this document, you agree that you hold Alan Goldberg and all associates and corportations and The Tropicana Resort harmless.
21. This agreement covers full set-up, run of the show, and tear down.